Saturday, January 29, 2011

~Saturday Fun~

I was really worried this weekend was gonna be a bust. It all started Thursday night Ry was up all night coughing her little head off. Then I woke up Friday morning with a horrible sore throat. I was so disappointed becasue we had made plans to go hang out with Candace and Camp.  I havent seen them two in forever and we really need to catch up soon.. HINT HINT**   LOL Anyway I made us a Dr. Apt. and a couple of prescriptions later we woke up today feeling much better. THANK YOU GOD. I would have hated to have to spend this beautiful day cooped up in the house. Ry played outside all day with her Daddy then I had a grand idea. I should grab Ry put her in something cute and take some pics. We had a blast and she actually listened a little. Here are some pics I took.






1 comment:

  1. HINT HINT TAKEN!!!!:) We do need to get together soon! REAL SOON! haha. We missed yall to, I felt a little better that day and managed to get my bedroom cleaned out and 8 bags of things to get rid of and 3 boxes . haha. Love the pics of Ry. She is getting so Big so fast! Miss you on Facebook! Anyhoo. I LOVE YOUR FONT!!! how did you do that? I want it to! LOL

    ReplyDelete