Saturday, January 29, 2011

So last weekend was packed with family fun. It all started Saturday morning we all bundled up and headed out for NLR our first stop was ChuckECheese. I dont know who had more fun Ry or Chris and I . Ry was just happy she got to get a necklace and a bat and ball thanks to Mommy and Daddy winning her all those tickets. LOL Next we headed off to the Big Buck Classic. WOW it was packed!! We still had fun walking around looking at the animals and munching on cotten candy.   Chris's birthday was Sunday so Ry and I made him a cake and then on Sunday I made chicken spaghetti for the first time, and I must say it was AWESOME. even Ry loved it. She said hey mom this is "THE BOMB" LOL thats her new phrase these days. I can not get over some of the things that come out of her mouth. 
                                                               
                                                     
 


Famous Chicken Spaghetti

No comments:

Post a Comment